- It’s free. (No yard? Sweep your floor every day and save it, add water = mud!)
- It washes up easily. (Even if the kids paint your entire house with it!)
- It comes in a variety of colors. (Different types of dirt make different colors of mud!)
- It can teach concepts from liquid to solid. (Add liquids like sparkling water or solids like cereal!)
- You can experiment with mud pie recipes without fear of ever having to actually taste it!
- It engages every child, they can’t resist it!
- You can smear it on a table and “draw” in it with your fingers.
- You can add dirt to make it thicker and shape it. (Stop paying for clay!)
- You can add water to it and make fake milkshakes. (Seal in bottles with small toy shapes that will settle and be a surprise the child can see when they press on the outside!)
- You can be clueless as to what to do with it and hand it to a child and they will show you 100 ways to use it to have fun!
You could win a FREE book when you sign up for the newsletter!
Recent Blog Posts